Peak to Peak Movers was hired by the Summit County School District in January 2018 to help with their on going renovations throughout the school district. Peak to Peak Movers has currently been involved in this long term contract for over a year now and look forward to being partners with the Summit school district for years to come.
- Packed libraries for storage over the summer while new media centers were being built
- Moving help in all areas of the schools. Music rooms(yes pianos were involved)
- Helped organize overall game plan for storage solutions
- Cafeteria help moving commercial grade kitchen equipment
- Assembly of weight equipment as well as office/school furniture
- No job too big or small for Peak to Peak!